~ Music Zone Request ~
Download your favorite bands'/singer's albums here at Music Zone Request now for FREE! Website owned by Angelo Verina

Flo-Rida "Mail On Sunday"

Category: By Music Zone Request

Mail on Sunday is the debut album by the American hip-hop artist, Flo-Rida and was released March 18, 2008 via Atlantic and Poe Boy Records. Flo Rida explained the versatility of the album with the following, "I cover everything from hardships to struggle to the good times at the club. I got a song called 'Freaky,' I got party music, I got something for the car. I got all different types of music." Flo Rida also elaborated on the title of the album stating, "Well, this record is like my special delivery for the fans. It’s not something you can get during the six regular mail delivery days. You need that extra day for your prized possessions. That’s Mail on Sunday." Click here for complete details about the debut album of Flo-Rida, Mail On Sunday.

Track listings:

1. American Superstar (featuring Lil' Wayne)
2. Ack Like You Know
3. Elevator (featuring Timbaland)
4. Roll (featuring Sean Kingston)
5. Low (featuring T-Pain)
6. Priceless (featuring Birdman)
7. Ms. Hangover
8. Still Missin'
9. In The Ayer (featuring Will.I.Am)
10. Me & U
11. All My Life
12. Don't Know How To Act (featuring Yung Joc)
13. Freaky Deaky (featuring Trey Songz)
14. Money Right (featuring Rick Ross & Brisco)


DOWNLOAD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?