~ Music Zone Request ~
Download your favorite bands'/singer's albums here at Music Zone Request now for FREE! Website owned by Angelo Verina

Mariah Carey "E=MC²"

Category: By Music Zone Request

E=MC² is the eleventh studio album by American pop/R&B singer, Mariah Carey. The album was released on April 15, 2008 in the United States. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 with 463,000 copies sold, making it the biggest opening week sales of her career. The album stayed at number one for two consecutive weeks. The first single from the album, "Touch My Body", reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and "Bye Bye" has reached within the Top 20 so far. It has sold about 1.4 million copies worldwide in just one and a half months. Click here for the complete details about the E=MC² album of Mariah Carey.

Track listings:

1. Migrate (featuring T-Pain)
2. Touch My Body
3. Cruise Control (featuring Damian Marley)
4. I Stay In Love
5. Side Effects (featuring Young Jeezy)
6. I'm That Chick
7. Love Story
8. I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time
9. Last Kiss
10. Thanx 4 Nothin'
11. O.O.C
12. For The Record
13. Bye Bye
14. I Wish You Well

DOWNLOAD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?