~ Music Zone Request ~
Download your favorite bands'/singer's albums here at Music Zone Request now for FREE! Website owned by Angelo Verina

Charice "Charice"

Category: By Music Zone Request

Charice is the debut album by 16-year-old Filipino singer, Charice (used to be Charice Pempengco, with her last name, but they decided to take out her last name and just her name to be her screen name.). The album was released in April 2008 under Star Records. The album contains a combination of remakes of Whitney Houston's and Jennifer Holliday's hits and originals. The album's remakes are Jennifer Holliday's "And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going)", Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" and "I Have Nothing", and Amy Diamond's "It Can Only Get Better" as her carrier single in the album.

Track listings:

1. And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going)
2. It Can Only Get Better
3. I Will Always Love You
4. Born To Love You Forever
5. I Have Nothing
6. Mama
7. And I Am Telling You (I'm Not Going) [Minus One]
8. It Can Only Get Better [Minus One]
9. I Will Always Love You [Minus One]
10. Born To Love You Forever [Minus One]
11. I Have Nothing [Minus One]
12. Mama [Minus One]

DOWNLOAD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?